A Day to Give.
In 2012, GivingTuesday was created from a simple idea: a day to encourage people to do good. Nine years later, GivingTuesday is now a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. At Each Green Corner, we want to use GivingTuesday as a way to say thank you to all those who give to us!
#GivingTuesday at Each Green Corner
We understand the importance of giving. Since conception in 2018, we have been entirely powered by the generosity of our team of nearly 300 volunteers. Our programs—Living Campus, Residential Gardens, Seedling Starter, and various Community Partnerships—would not be possible without the donated time, resources, and money of our supporters.
With volunteer and donor help, EGC will be able to expand upon its core mission by:
- Providing support for our new program coordinator to maintain current site installations and deepen our connections with the local community
- Meeting our projected harvest total of 2,500 lbs
- Coordinating with local partnerships dealing with food insecurity to redistribute food from harvest
Follow along with us to stay updated on #GivingTuesdayEGC
Learn a Bit About Our Volunteers!
- Most of our volunteers are students, parents, grandparents, teachers, and local residents of the community
- Our volunteers help us raise our seedlings, tend to garden sites, build outdoor classrooms, harvest produce, and so much more!